Join us as a Member
By becoming a member you help us to continue providing linguistically and culturally appropriate community services to the Spanish speaking community of Victoria.
You can become a member through:
Any person who supports the work we do is eligible to become a member.
Annual membership fee: $25
An individual member of the organisation:
- Has the right to receive notice of Annual General Meetings and of proposed resolutions
- Has the right to attend and vote at Annual General Meetings
- Is eligible to become a Management Committee Member
- Receives regularly our newsletter regarding our activities, services, programs and employment and volunteering opportunities.
Any Business who supports the work of the organisation or works in partnership with us is eligible to become a business member.
Annual membership fee: $125
As a member of the organisation your business will benefit from:
- Be part of our professional Spanish speaking business services directory and to be referred to those who request Spanish speaking services
- Advertise in our newsletter which reaches more than 300 people every three months.
- Receive regularly our newsletter regarding our activities, services and programs
- To have your business’s web link available for the public in our website.
- To have your business’s services advertised in our UNITED Facebook
Community groups and not for profit organisations which are devoted to the wellbeing of the Spanish speaking community are eligible to become a member.
Annual membership fee: $50