SUPPORT WORKER POSITION
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SUPPORT WORKERS TO WORK IN THE EAST AND WEST AREAS!!!
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Certificate III in either Ageing Support, Individual Support, Aged Care Or Certificate IV in Disability.
- Relevant experience in service delivery in a Home Care environment working with the frail, elderly or people with a disability.
- Experience in developing and facilitating group programs for the elderly.
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence and an insured and reliable vehicle.
- Hold or be prepared to obtain Food Safety Handling certificate.
- Hold or be prepared to obtain First Aid/ CPR Certificate.
- Hold or be prepared to obtain a Police Check.
- Be prepared to attend training sessions as per industry standards and undertake professional development when required.
- Demonstrated commitment to the principles of Person Centered Support.
- Understanding of Aged Care, not-for-profit home community sector or similar
- Effective verbal, written and computer skills
- Positive, can do attitude with the ability to engage and motivate Aging people.
- Demonstrated professional attitude and commitment to continual learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Ability and experience with optimising opportunities to connect people to their community.
- Experience in working with individual support plans.
- Bilingual (Spanish – English)
- Right to work in Australia
In order to assess your job application please forward following documents to email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae