QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Certificate III in either Ageing Support, Individual Support, Aged Care Or Certificate IV in Disability
- Relevant experience in service delivery in a Home Care environment working with the frail, elderly or people with a disability.
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence and an insured and reliable vehicle
- Hold or be prepared to obtain Food Safety Handling certificate
- Hold or be prepared to obtain First Aid/ CPR Certificate
- Hold or be prepared to obtain a Police Check
- Be prepared to attend training sessions as per industry standards and undertake professional development when required.
- Demonstrated commitment to the principles of Person Centered Support.
- Understanding of Aged Care, not-for-profit home community sector or similar
- Effective verbal, written and computer skills
- Positive, can do attitude with the ability to engage and motivate Aging people.
- Demonstrated professional attitude and commitment to continual learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Ability and experience with optimising opportunities to connect people to their community.
- Experience in working with individual support plans.
- Bilingual (Spanish – English)
- Right to work in Australia