Tax Return Assistance

Tax Return Assistance

Filing income tax returns can be a tedious job! It becomes even more challenging when you do not have much idea about the laws and income tax regulations. Don’t worry! We are here to make the task easy for you.

Tax Help Program

Come to a free consultation with our ATO registered accountants who will assist either to complete your income tax return based on your particular circumstances, or provide advice to you.

  • What can volunteers help me with?

    Volunteers can help you prepare and lodge your income tax return online with myTax or claim a refund of franking credits

    If our volunteers work out that you don’t need to lodge an income tax return for a given financial year, they can help you complete a non-lodgment advice instead.

    Volunteers can assist with making amendments to your income tax return, provided that you have been provided with a Notice of Assessment from the Australian Taxation Office.

  • Who is eligible for Tax Help?

    You are eligible for Tax Help in 2021-22 if your total income is less than $65,000 a year.

    People with an ABN are ineligible unless they have worked as a contractor, either as a cleaner or food delivery driver. If a motor vehicle has been used in your work as a food delivery driver, you will need to have a record of the total kilometres travelled in carrying out your duties.

    Clients who fall in the categories listed below are also ineligible for the Tax Help program


    1. Have partnership or trust matters

    2. Sold shares or an investment property

    3. Own a rental property

    4. Incurred capital gains tax (CGT)

    5. Received distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund

    6. Received foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity.